Administration Assistant (QR145)
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
£18,000 - £20,000 PA
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Q Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-established property organisation to work in their office based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with amazing administration skills to join their expanding team!
This would be an exciting role for someone with a background in estate agency, property management or property maintenance and for someone with strong administration skills who is used to working in a demanding environment.
The role of Administrator:
- Will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the offices, answering the telephone and dealing with requests from customers and clients.
- Will assist senior members of the team in property management duties for over 400 residential properties
- Maintenance & repairs coordination
- Arranging property inspections
- Contractor organisation
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Customer services management - face to face, email & telephone
- Compliance - H&S, Fire, Electricity safety & administration
The Ideal Administrator:
- Will have strong administration experience and previously worked in estate agency, property management or property maintenance.
- Must be confident in working with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Will have excellent attention to detail, telephone manner, and exceptional customer service skills.
- Will be able to prioritise workload and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be punctual, hardworking and professional at all times.
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
The Remuneration & Hours
- £18,000 - £20,000 pa (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday 9:30 am – 6 pm
Apply today and find out more!