After Sales Co-Ordinator (NEW HOMES) (QR245)
SALARY £25,000 PA
Sector: Building & MaintenanceJump to application form
Our client is recognised as one of South West London's foremost building contractors delivering prestigious projects of the highest quality. They strive to exceed their clients' expectations by creating exceptionally beautiful homes that are true to the original design concept.
The After Sales Co-Ordinator role is part of the property development department that typically focuses on individual new builds through to small/medium multi-unit or mixed-use schemes.
The after sales team is responsible for providing planned maintenance andcarrying out both urgent and non-urgent reactive call-outs for existing clients.
The After Sales Co-Ordinator will report to the Projects Contract Manager and responsibilities include;
- Manage daily diary and job schedule for the in-house maintenance team
- Manage and maintain reports from the in-house maintenance team.
- Send estimates to clients, follow up and book in works
- Produce breakdown of invoices and works carried out for small reactive works and all maintenance, pass to accounts to raise VAT invoice
- Eight weeks prior to the main contract completion submit a Maintenance Checklist to the relevant Contract Manager for a quotation
- Liaise with subcontractors regarding maintenance on projects being completed.
- Produce tailored maintenance packs for client properties in time for the Contract Manager to be able to take them to the handover meeting with him.
- Communicate with clients on maintenance packs sent, arranging contracts between clients and agreements with Sub-Contractors.
- Schedule annual maintenance, arrange visits and correspond between client and Sub-Contractor.
- Office point of contact for planned preventative maintenance & all reactive calls from clients arranging call outs, urgent and non-urgent as necessary
- Manage and respond effectively to all emails queries in the After Sales Inbox as well as own inbox.
- Track annual maintenance contracts, producing renewal letters and renewal packs. Make follow-up calls once sent
- Property management for client's rental properties, ensuring all LGC EIC and PAT tests are kept up to date
- Managing After Sales Contracts Manager's diary, arranging site visits and client meetings as required
- Checking retention schedule, updating on completion of projects
- Updating defects list throughout programmed work, arranging Sub-contractors
- Prepare monthly maintenance predictions
- Manage Small Works men's timesheets and expenses.
- Sign off all maintenance invoices from the Subcontractor, querying any invoice issues with them directly.
The candidate we are looking for should be organised, have good communications skills both written and oral, and be numerate. An understanding of building terminology would be an advantage.
Ideally, they should have experience of the role or something very similar as they will need to be able to work on their own initiative