Assistant Project Manager (QR178)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
£25,000 - £35,000 PA
Sector: Building & MaintenanceJump to application form
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER to join one of Southampton's largest and most innovative property investors and private landlords. The company has continuously enhanced the traditional lettings model for students by raising the bar and making the student accommodation experience ever more appealing and better value.
The current portfolio numbers over 200 properties with our client providing fully maintained accommodation to over 1000 residents in Southampton and Portsmouth. They acquire carefully selected properties of values between 250k and 600k for the Portfolio. Once acquired, all properties are renovated to align them with the companies high standards.
- Visiting multiple sites across Southampton & Portsmouth
- Ordering building materials
- Working off plans
- Meeting tradesmen to ensure issues are resolved promptly
- Answering technical questions from tradesmen to prevent delays
- For example; queries related to the marking out of stud walls, electrical points, tiling, plumbing, cabinets
- Ensure sites are safe to work
- Liaising with office staff and tradesmen
- Reporting into the Operations Director
We are looking for an enthusiastic, practical, and hardworking Assistant Project Manager local to Southampton.
- Property related Degree would be beneficial
- Knowledge of CAD Design
- Knowledge of all trades
- Ability to oversee small building projects including Bathroom, Kitchen, and Bedroom refurbishments
- Lateral thinker with the ability to problem-solve
- Hold a driving licence valid to the UK.
- Salary of 25,000 - 35,000 (depending on qualification and experience)
- Company Van
- Company mobile
- Full training provided to understand the companies expectations
- Progression available to design, quote, and run your own small projects
- Monday - Friday hours (NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED)
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply today to find out more!