Graduate Marketing Manager (QR209)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
SALARY £25,000 PA
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
One of Southampton's largest and most innovative property investors. The company has continuously enhanced the traditional lettings model for students by raising the bar and making the student accommodation experience ever more appealing and of better value. Our client provides fully maintained accommodation to over 1000 residents in Southampton and Portsmouth
With the collaborative, friendly, vibrant, and hardworking team, there are huge opportunities for progression and growth within this organisation.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
You will be the sole person managing our client's social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn), helping their platforms expand and engaging with the customers.
If you are a recent graduate with a passion and drive for Marketing this could be the perfect opportunity to kick start your career!
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Creating, planning, and delivering social media strategies to a high standard
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, and identify trends for growth
- Implement social listening to monitor customers engagement and satisfaction with service
- Maintain the social media channels with fresh new engaging content
- Working on all aspects of the creative process, including property staging, capture, and photo editing
- Scale and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
- Participate in the development of social media strategies throughout the year
- Monitoring customer engagement and reviews. Investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve service issues
All members of staff are involved with multiple aspects of the business. It's a team effort to ensure all properties are filled. Additional duties for the Marketing Manager role will include administration and assisting with property viewings during busy periods (Oct, Nov, Dec).
- Educated to Degree level relating to Marketing
- Importantly, you will be a Social Media guru and have a genuine passion for Social Media!
- The ability to juggle multiple social media accounts and keep up to date on the latest trends.
- Confident, great attention to detail, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written / Copywriting skills.
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Ready for a long-term opportunity,
Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Salary review following a 6-month probationary period
- Commission available
- Fantastic career prospects
- Amazing office & team
Want to find out more, apply today!