Home-based Property Manager (QR143A )
Location: Bermondsey, London
£26,000 - £28,000 PA
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation for professionals across London. With over 900 professional occupants, the company has experienced significant growth in the last three years and are very excited about building for the future.
Following a strategic decision to rapidly expand into East London, our client is now looking for a Property Manager with circa two year's lettings experience.
This will predominantly be a home-based Property Manager role but the successful candidate will need to travel to areas including Peckham/Dulwich across to Greenwich and up to Islington.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a new division within an established business, meaning that the right individual will be able to enjoy a start-up culture with the support of established systems and processes to enable them to progress and to excel.
Duties will incorporate:
- Traditional property management
- Co-ordinating maintenance work, liaising with our tenants and landlords
- Ensuring all records are correct, the deadlines are met, and the clients are
- Inspecting the quality of their work and the condition of the portfolio on a regular
- Efficiently documenting via their software platforms
The right person for this role will:
- Already be working in a property management position
- Be excited to join a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up business
- A willingness to get stuck into a breadth of critical activities within the Operations and Property Management side of the business.
- Be passionate about the work they are doing and the direction of the company
- Hold a positive 'can-do attitude'.
- Strong people skills and a professional manner is essential
- Along with a UK driving licence and own car preferably
- Home-based Property Manager opportunity
- The role comes with a starting salary of 26,000 - 28,000 PA and career progression
- The office is open Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm (40 hours per week required)