Lettings Administrator (QR181)
Location: Ealing, London
£24,000 - £26,000 DOE
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join our client's team in Ealing. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading co-living accommodation providers in London.
Prior experience in the lettings industry, including Tenancy Renewals, is essential.
As the Lettings Administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating the tenancy renewals and managing any queries relating to the tenancy agreement. You will be a key point of contact for the residents.
You will also be responsible for the general organisation and administration of new tenancy progression and set up. You will additionally be assisting the team with wider day to day duties as needed.
You will show a high aptitude for communication, organisation, customer service skills, teamwork, and an eye for detail.
Primary role duties:
- Arranging new tenancy documentation including, contracts and associated legislative documents
- Reference preparation and liaising with the reference firm and clients as required.
- Arranging renewals and tenancy extensions
- Booking inventories and any other contractors for works pre-tenancy.
- Key management and arrangement for new tenancies.
The salary range is 24,000 - 26,000 pa, depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
The role is a Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED)