Lettings Administrator/ Negotiator (QR187)
Location: Grays, Essex
£18,000 PA + COMMISSION
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Our client is looking for a skilled administrator who can bring their life experience to the role of Lettings Administrator / Negotiator. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for organising busy workloads, problem-solving, and effective communication.
Property experience would be beneficial. However, our client is accepting applicants from other sectors/ industries.
You will be responsible for a variety of different areas within the Lettings department, including but not limited to:
- Registering potential tenants
- Booking viewings for suitable properties
- Attending viewings
- Negotiating deals between the tenants & landlords
- Checking completed application forms
- Completing Inventory reports
- Arranging Check-In & Out appointments
- Arranging & attending periodic inspections
- Typing up inspection reports and liaising with the property manager over any remedial works required
- Assisting the property manager with ad-hoc duties
- Excellent administration & organisation skills
- A high attention to detail
- A people person with the ability to build rapports quickly and close deals
- An effective communicator
- Customer service focused
- A 'can-do attitude!
- UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
- Permanent position
- 5-day working week
- Basic salary + commission providing an OTE of 20 - 22,000 pa
- On-going training and support
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity to work in the UK property industry!