Lettings Manager (QR196)
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
BASIC £24 - £27,000 + OTE £50,000 PA
Sector: Estate Agency
An impressive opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proven business-winning Lettings Manager to join a leading independent letting agent in St Albans.
The successful Lettings Manager will be well presented, experienced within Lettings Valuations, and a motivating manager to oversee the lettings team.
You will be hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable, and approachable. You must be a good communicator, and win business using a persuasive and professional approach.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Management:
- Letting valuations
- Building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants
- Growing the division through providing exceptional levels of service
- Staff training and ensuring the company is presented in the best possible light.
- Proactive in self-promotion and marketing
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain clients-for-life business
Lettings Manager - Experience Needed
- Previous lettings valuation experience is essential
- Previous managerial experience would be beneficial
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious to grow the managed portfolio which already manages over 400 properties
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Manager - Benefits
- Basic salary of 27,000 pa
- Car allowance
- Mileage paid
- Realistic OTE of 50,000 pa
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.