Lettings Negotiator (QR215)
Location: Colchester, Essex
BASIC £19,000 (DOE), OTE £25,000
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
Our client is an independent estate agent with several successful offices across Essex & Suffolk. Due to the recent demand in the property market, our client requires an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Colchester, Essex.
The role of the Lettings Negotiator is to locate prospective tenants and match them to available properties. You will work as part of the team in a busy lettings department.
Below is a list of your core duties:
- Email and call out new lettings instructions
- Present offers to landlords for consideration.
- Create property details via company software
- Upsell utility management to applicants, vendors/landlords/tenants, and buyers.
- Identify and carry out targeted marketing of brand through leafleting.
- Maximise board presence.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Book and accompany viewings, providing feedback to Landlords
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Housing Act and Landlord & Tenant Legislation
- Work with and support your colleagues within the lettings department
Skills required to be considered:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills. Ideally within the property sector
- Ambition, drive, and charisma.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the local rental market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence .
Our client will be offering:
- Excellent training & career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Pension scheme
Apply today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!