Lettings Negotiator (QR206)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
BASIC £22,000 PA, £27,000 OTE
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
Lettings Negotiator - Hemel Hempstead- up to 22k basic + 27k OTE
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join this leading and very well-established independent Lettings and Estate Agency brand with multiple offices. They are looking to secure an ambitious, determined, and focused individual to complement the lettings department.
The successful applicant will either have previous lettings experience or be able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills from a different industry. The successful applicant needs to be computer literate together with holding a clean UK driving licence and a car owner.
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Happy and positive attitude
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants to up sell the properties we are representing
- Registering applicants
- Qualifying applicants' requirements and match with appropriate properties
- Attending viewings and showing potential tenants around properties
- Negotiating offers and commencing references
- Complete all administration required including updating systems and databases
- Provide valuable feedback to landlords
- Follow up with prospective renters
- Establish rapport with tenants and provide personalised service
- Supporting the team as required
- Canvassing for business generation
Working Hours and Requirements
- 9-6pm Mon-Fri / 9-5pm Saturday
- Working 5 days a week with a day off in the week when working a Saturday.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Must have a full driving licence and access to own vehicle for work use.