Trainee Lettings Negotiator (QR180)
Location: Oval, London
£14 ,000- £17,000 PA, £30,000 OTE
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
Our client has been serving the local area for over 10 years in both Sales & Lettings. Due to on-going success, they now require a Lettings Negotiator to join their professional team in Oval. Full training can be provided, so property experience is NOT essential.
Key skills required for this Lettings Negotiator role area;
- A strong desire to succeed
- A Positive approach to work and drive
- Well presented and professional manner
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- An enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
- Thrive in a friendly but competitive environment
- UK driving licence
Previous sales experience would be beneficial, along with knowledge of the local area
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be rewarded with the following;
- Basic salary of 14 - 17,000 pa (DOE)
- Realistic 1st year OTE of 30,000 pa (uncapped commission)
- Monthly bonus prizes
- Car allowance or company car
- Mobile phone
- Parking allowance
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Career progression!
What will the role involve?
- Registering potential Tenants
- Matching requirements to suitable properties
- Arranging & attending viewings appointments
- Obtaining feedback, following up with Landlords afterward
- Negotiating agreed lets between Landlord & Tenants
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Striving to hit monthly targets
Our client has plans to expand throughout 2021. With this in mind, they will also consider applicants with more experience, and happy to negotiate a suitable remuneration package.Apply today to find out more!