Lettings Valuer (QR151)
Location: Hackney, London
£16 - £20,000 PA, £40,000 OTE
Sector: Estate Agency
Established for over 10 years, our client requires a talented Lettings Valuer who has the skills, know-how, and experience to win new business.
Our client works in high-value residential property across both Residential Sales and Lettings, they have an enviable market presence in every area that they operate in. With various tools, marketing campaigns, advertising including social media and innovative technology, our client is preparing for further growth, giving someone the perfect opportunity to join the team and develop the lettings department to its full potential.
You will be required to let properties - hit targets and most importantly keep up stock levels.
The Lettings Valuer role involves:
- 100% focus on obtaining new business
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and converting them into new instructions
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Establish a large market share within the local area
- Lettings Negotiator and valuation experience is essential
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- A Full UK clean driving license is required
- 16,000 - 20,000 dependent on skills and experience
- 40,000+ pa OTE
- Car allowance
- Company phone
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progression to a higher level and package review/increase in 6/12 months dependent on performance and revenue made for the company