Marketing Manager (QR185)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
£25,000 PA + COMMISSION
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
One of Southampton's largest and most innovative property investors. The company has continuously enhanced the traditional lettings model for students by raising the bar and making the student accommodation experience ever more appealing and of better value. Our client provides fully maintained accommodation to over 1000 residents in Southampton and Portsmouth
With the collaborative, friendly, vibrant, and hardworking team, there are huge opportunities for progression and growth within this organisation.
About the Marketing Manager Role
You will be the sole person managing their social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn), helping their platforms expand and engaging with the customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Creating, planning, and delivering social media strategies to a high standard
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, and identify trends for growth
- Implement social listening to monitor customers engagement and satisfaction with service
- Maintain the social media channels with fresh new engaging content
- Scale and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
- Participate in the development of social media strategies throughout the year
- Monitoring customer engagement and reviews. Investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve service issues
- All members of staff are involved with multiple aspects of the business. It's a team effort to ensure all properties are filled. Additional duties for the Marketing Manager role will include assisting with property viewings during busy periods (Oct, Nov, Dec).
- Educated to Degree level
- 12 months experience in a Social Media or Graphics role.
- Importantly, you will be a Social Media guru and have a genuine passion for Social Media!
- The ability to juggle multiple social media accounts and keep up to date on the latest trends.
- Confident, great attention to detail, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written / Copywriting skills.
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Ready for a long-term opportunity,
Marketing Manager Benefits
- Basic Salary up to 25,000 pa
- Commission available
- Fantastic career prospects
- Amazing office & team
Want to find out more, apply today!