Office Administrator (QR165)
Location: Frinton-on-Sea, Essex
Sector: Estate Agency
Do you have business administration experience within a busy environment and want to progress your career? Our client is a successful multi-branch independent estate agent. They are currently looking for a highly organised and customer service focused Office Administrator to join the team in Frinton On Sea.
The successful Office Administrator will provide support to the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Lettings Manager by ensuring all administrative duties and client liaison, relating to the Sales & Lettings are completed in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Provide administrative support as directed by relevant Regional Managers.
- Prepare and send out correspondence as required to clients, customers and third parties by way of letter/email/text/telephone
- Download and send online portal property performance reports to negotiators/clients.
- Prepare window adverts
- Support Sales progressor as required
- Preparing valuation and comparable packs where required
- Assist staff by circulating properties for sale/let to applicants as directed by relevant Regional Managers
- Raising and sending invoices as required
- Assist sales/lettings staff generating property brochures
- Assist sales/lettings staff to generate, and distribute marketing leaflets and literature
- Secure and pass on viewing feedback to clients
- Maintaining all office literature and stationery as required
- Ensure filing is carried out in a timely and orderly fashion
- Assist staff with walk-in and telephone enquiries as required
- Occasionally provide viewing support to the sales & lettings team
- Property experience is NOT essential but would be beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- Smart and presentable
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties
- Strong organisational skills
- UK driving licence and own car
In return, our client is offering a starting salary of 16,000 and a chance to build a successful career in the exciting sector of the UK property market!