Operations Manager (QR204)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
£30,000 - £34,000 PA
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Our client is a highly successful property management company that has grown organically over the last three decades. An exciting opportunity had arisen for a hands-on Operation Manager with proven experience within property or facilities operationally to join the team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the delivery of operations and customer-related services provided daily. It will suit an individual looking to build on their experience managing a busy field service operation and is now looking to join a dynamic & progressive company.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Efficiently manage the service and maintenance operations ensuring client satisfaction
- Oversee and manage a team of field service operatives, driving service quality standards and productivity
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operational delivery to create new business opportunities
- Ensure that systems optimise the functionality to deliver strong processes and customer journeys across the whole organisation.
- First point of escalation for service-related complaints to ensure swift resolution and minimise any damage to client relationships
- Deliver insights to measure progress on key performance indicators
- Strong proven experience in Operations Manager positions within the service management industry, with a preference in serving the Facility Management or Property Management Sectors
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a team to achieve a high level of performance and to exceed targets
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, and ability to liaise comfortably with clients, sub-contractors, and suppliers to build relationships, demonstrating excellent and effective communication skills at all levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces ownership, responsibility, flexibility, challenging assumptions and habits of how things have been done previously
- Strong problem-solver, collaborative in nature, and able to achieve goals through influencing others
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced changing environment and works well under pressure
- Ability to communicate to the company Directors and contribute to identification and evaluation of potential solutions to the problems based on the facts, assessment of risk, and awareness of desired business objectives
Apply today to find out more about this unique property management company in Southampton!