Part-Time Sales Negotiator (QR171)
Location: Grays, Essex
£20,000 PRO RATA + COMMISSION
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join one of the most pro-active estate agents in Thurrock!
With new house price figures predicting 20% growth looking beyond coronavirus and Brexit to 2025. Our client wants to maximise on this current market, pushing them to the No.1 agent in Thurrock.
Every property on the market with a competing agent is a potential new listing for our client. As the Sales Negotiator, your focus will be to generate new business by booking sales valuations. This is very much a hands-on role. You will be out in the field, door knocking and meeting new potential vendors.
- Targetting a pre-planned area for canvassing/door-knocking
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Selling the benefits of switching estate agent
- Booking sales valuation appointments
- Follow up calls/emails with vendors
- Assisting the director with other areas of the business
- A well-developed toolkit of lead-generation approaches
- A confident manner in prospecting for new business, including door knocking
- You take pride in being an ambassador for the brand
- You will understand that one-size does not fit all and adapt your approach
- A UK driving licence
- Minimum of 6 months of estate agent experience
This is a part-time role. Ideally, our client would like the successful candidate to work Monday - Friday 9 am - 3 pm. However, the hours are negotiable.
Fantastic opportunity if you love the industry and want to work for a company that embraces traditional Estate Agency views.