Part Time Tenancy Deposit Progressor (QR184)
Location: Colchester, Essex
£10 per hour
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
The Tenancy Deposit Progressor is to manage the end of tenancy deposit returns via the TDS and the Nil Deposit Scheme. This role will also include working with branch lettings staff, property managers, and contractors.
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
- Establish professional relationships with current and new clients.
- Providing regular feedback to clients.
- Facilitate deposit return at end of tenancy via TDS and Nil Deposit Scheme.
- Prepare all relevant evidence to support TDS and Nil Deposit claims.
- Record and process work orders/repairs in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure all notes are accurately recorded on Veco.
- Assist Routine Visit clerk with the booking and completion of routine visits as required.
- Record moveout meter reads on Tenant Shop portal.
- Locate and appoint new contractors to ensure maintenance needs can be achieved.
- Attend morning meetings with the property management team.
- Work closely with the lettings team to ensure properties are ready for occupation.
- Secure detailed quotes and explain contents to landlords.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL BASE
- Lettings Admin or Property Management experience is essential
- Attend conventions, seminars, and association meetings to remain knowledgeable and up to date in respect of the market and legislation.
- Have an understanding of Sec 11 of Landlord & Tenant Act and deposit management.
- Be able to read and understand the contents of a tenancy agreement.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to be empathetic, supportive.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Part-time, three days per week 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Potential to work remotely
- 10 per hour