Property Acquisitions Manager (QR195)
BASIC £25 - £28,000 PA, OTE £52k +
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Q Recruitment is working on behalf of one of London's most exciting & innovative property companies, as they require a Property Acquisitions Manager to join their dynamic team.
The company has disrupted and enhanced the traditional lettings model for young professionals, helping to establish co-living as the go-to option based on flexibility, convenience and great value!
The role of Property Acquisitions Manager involves the acquisition of suitable properties to ensure the further expansion of the portfolio across London.
This will include;
- Liaising with an existing network of letting agents & landlords
- Sourcing new agents and private landlords
- Establishing long-term working relationships
- Promoting the benefits of their unique co-living concept
- Securing long-term leases which are financially viable for the company
The successful Property Acquisitions Manager DOES NOT necessarily have to come from a property background; candidates with experience in sales, marketing and business development will be considered.
The key requirements are:
- Degree educated
- Ability to network and build long-lasting relationships
- Highly motivated
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business-minded outlook
- Ability to source financially viable investment opportunities
- Supremely organised
In general, a confident, determined & outgoing salesperson wanting to take on a new challenge in their career!
Our client is offering:
- Basic salary of 25 - 28,000 pa (DOE)
- Realistic OTE of 55k pa +
- Commission paid per acquisition based on the size of the property & rooms available
- Additional incentives available
- Excellent working environment
- Monday - Friday hours - no weekends required
- Access to company pool car
- Mobile & laptop provided
If you think this opportunity fits your personality, get in touch to find out more!