Property Maintenance Manager (QR222)
Location: Putney, London
SALARY £30,000 PA
Sector: Property Management
Q Recruitment is working with a unique property company that has enhanced the traditional lettings model for young professionals, helping to establish co-living as the go-to, logical, and attractive option.
Our client is looking for a Property Maintenance Manager to join their professional & dynamic team in Putney.
Reporting to the Co-Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day scoping of works and offer technical support to ensure the Delivery Teams and trades staff carry out the correct repair works at the first visit.
The key responsibilities of a Property Maintenance Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Manage maintenance for a portfolio of 50 properties, which equates to 300 residents
- Receive and acknowledge ALL tenant maintenance requests
- Log all reported maintenance issues
- Organise, prioritise and co-ordinate maintenance jobs
- Source cost-effective building materials & place orders
- Carry out morning meetings with the in-house maintenance team
- Assign work and answer any queries
- Report feedback and task completion to tenants
- Manage relationships with sub-contractors
- Ensure Gas Safety & Electrical Certificate records are up-to-date at all times
- Support Head of department with larger refurbishment projects
The company was founded in 2015 and has grown by providing a prompt and reliable wrap-around service. Based on flexibility, convenience, and great value to young working professionals in the Wandsworth area. The company takes great pride in its culture of high-performance and mutual benefits - whereby consideration for clients and residents drives all decisions.
- Previous experience in property maintenance, repairs, or trade role is essential
- A strong background in property repairs & building defect knowledge
- Ability to take ownership and manage complaints through to completion
- Good IT skills particularly in the Microsoft Packages
- Highly personable and energetic
- Hard-working and organised
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively
- Write linguistically and grammatically correct emails and be a good face-to-face communicator
- Self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile to see results
- Possession of a full clean UK driving licence
Apply today to find out more!