Property Manager (QR168)
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
£20,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
Sector: Property Management
Do you want the opportunity to work with one of the busiest & most successful independent letting agent businesses in the Cotswolds?
If you have two years of Property Management, Assistant Property Manager or Lettings Administration experience our client wants to hear from you!
- Property Manager, Estate Agency
- 20 - 22,000 PA (DOE)
- ARLA qualification is beneficial
- Trusted, independent property company
- Covering Cirencester, Gloucestershire & surrounding villages
- Specialising in Lettings with a new Sales department to provide more services to the local community
- Genuine connection with their local community
- Small, highly professional & friendly team
- Dealing with clients, landlords, tenants, and contractors daily
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Arranging inspections of all properties and feeding back to landlords
- Handling all tenancy renewals
- Dealing with deposits
- Process rent payments and statements for landlords
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
If this Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online today!