Property Manager (QR137A)
Location: Ealing, London
£25,000 - £30,000 PA
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation for professionals across London. With over 700 professional occupants, the company has experienced significant growth in the last three years and are very excited about building for the future.
Q Recruitment has been instructed to find a Property Manager with at least 2 years of relevant work experience to join their growing team. The role will be based within the Operations department where the successful Property Manager will gain hands-on experience in implementing new systems and processes as they continue to grow at an exciting rate.
The focus will be
- Co-ordinating maintenance work
- Liaising with our tenants and landlords
- Utilising the CRM and property management software
- Ensuring all records are correct and accurate
- Ensuring deadlines are met, and the clients are happy.
- Organising the workload of the contractors
- Inspecting the quality of their work and the condition of the portfolio on a regular basis
- Monitoring the expenditure, whilst and using our pre-defined 'liability matrix' to make decisions regarding cost liability.
- Our client is passionate about trying to turn everyone who meets our business into an 'ambassador'.
The Person We Need
- Existing property management experience is essential, ideally within the residential sector.
- Ideally with a minimum of two years' experience, enabling the successful Property Manager to join the team and begin adding value very quickly.
- A dynamic and energetic personality, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A passion to work in the property industry and go the extra mile for clients
- To consider themselves a team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- To hold a UK driving licence and a car is preferable
Remuneration and additional info
- The role comes with a salary of 25 - 30,000 pa, depending on experience.
- Excellent working environment
- Progression available within 2 - 3 years
- 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
If you have 2 years Property Management experience, apply today to find out more about this exciting opportuniy!