Sales Negotiator (QR191)
Location: Grays, Essex
BASIC £18,000, OTE £35,000 PA
Sector: Estate Agency
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join one of the most pro-active estate agents in Thurrock! Our client wants to maximize the current market, pushing them to the area's No.1 agent.
The role of the Sales Negotiator is to support the Sales Manager and colleagues to sell residential and properties across Thurrock & the surrounding areas.
The successful Sales Negotiator will work as part of a busy team, assisting colleagues when required to ensure the office continues to perform.
Below is a list of your core duties:
- Email and call out new instructions
- Maximise board presence by booking sale valuations
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Upsell conveyancing services
- Organise and make referrals to financial advisors.
- Promote properties through advertisements and open houses
- Book and accompany viewings, providing feedback to Vendors
- Negotiate offers and close sales
Skills required to be considered:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Property sector experience is essential
- Ambition, drive, and charisma.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills
- Full clean driving license
Our client will be offering:
- A competitive basic up to 18,000 pa
- OTE of 35,000 PA
- Un-capped commission
- Excellent training & career progression
- Excellent working environment