Sales Negotiator (QR182)
Location: Witham, Essex
BASIC £18 - £21,000 PA, OTE £25,000 PA
Sector: Estate Agency
Our client is an independent estate agent with several successful offices across Essex & Suffolk. Due to the recent demand in the property market, our client requires a Sales Negotiator to join the team in the West Essex branch.
The role of the Sales Negotiator is to support the manager and colleagues to sell residential and commercial properties across West Essex (Kelvedon, Tiptree, Feering, Coggeshall, Witham, Braintree, Silver End, Chelmsford, and Maldon).
The successful Sales Negotiator will work as part of a busy team, assisting colleagues when required to ensure the office continues to perform.
Below is a list of your core duties:
- Email and call out new instructions
- Maximise board presence.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Upsell utility management to applicants, vendors/landlords/tenants, and buyers.
- Upsell conveyancing services with Quote Legal.
- Organise and make referrals to financial advisors.
- Promote properties through advertisements and open houses
- Book and accompany viewings, providing feedback to Vendors
- To take professional standard photographs in video tours
Skills required to be considered:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills. Ideally within the property sector
- Ambition, drive, and charisma.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills
- Full clean driving license
Our client will be offering:
- A competitive basic up to 21,000 pa
- OTE of 25,000 pa
- Un-capped commission
- Excellent training & career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Pension scheme
Apply today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!