Self Employed Estate Agent (QR161B)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000 PA
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
Do you want to build an Estate Agency business that has long-term value for you?
Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for experienced Valuers, Market Appraisal Managers, and Listers to earn between 50% - 70% sales commission and to build a consistent revenue stream by providing 25% commission for lettings management fees generated.
Our client can see the Property Tech market is rapidly improving the UK Estate Agency sector, but this does not diminish the role of a real estate agent, providing their expertise to guide Vendors and Landlords through the process.
At the heart of our client's business are highly experienced property professionals who are continually willing to learn and develop their skills.
Our client now wants to help experienced Valuers, Market Appraisal Managers, and Listers either within Sales or Lettings to succeed in building an Estate Agency business without the large capital expenditure.
- Between 50% - 70% sales commission
- 50% commission on Mortgage & conveyancing referrals
- Recurring 25% commission per let property on a fully managed service
- With the average sales & rental prices in the area, our client is forecasting an achievable OTE of 60,000- 70,000 pa
- There are no upfront costs however our client would recommend having funds to support yourself, whilst you build your business
- A 250 advance per new instruction will be provided for the first 3-4 months (repayable on completion)
- Income from sales and managed fees expected within 3 -4 months
- If you decide to exit the Partnership in the future, our client will provide a cash lump sum. The amount will depend on the length of service, and the number of properties managed but could be worth up to the value of 30,600
- 250 advance on commission per new instruction (repayable on completion)
- Branded marketing material
- Dedicated geographical locations
- CRM software
- Property advertisement on all major property portals
- Assistant with business plan preparation
- Systems to generate regular valuation appointments
- Access to award-winning coaching
- Weekly training session
- On-going mentoring by highly successful Estate Agency Directors
- Sales Progression and holiday cover support
- A cost-effective licence fee of 200 + vat which is only payable after 9-months
The Partner Requirements
- Sales or Lettings Valuation experience
- Knowledge of your chosen area
- Proven track record of generating valuation appointments
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to invest in yourself through professional development & training
- Ability to work remotely
- Commitment to building a personal brand
- UK driving licence and own a car