Senior Lettings Executive (QR190)
Location: Ealing, London
£17 - £20,000 PA, OTE £50,000 +
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
A West London-based asset management company with over 2000 professional occupants. Our client has grown significantly over the last 4 years, acquiring properties throughout the desirable locations of Ealing & Chiswick.
Senior Lettings Executive responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Lettings Manager
- Sustaining current company performance
- Assisting the Lettings Manager to enable company growth
- Ensuring accommodation is kept full all year-round
- Managing incoming property enquiries via a variety of portals
- Registering potential professional tenants
- Arranging and attending viewings to showcase the property features
- Answering calls and emails promptly
- Closing agreements (up to 33 rooms PCM)
The Lettings Manager requires a result-driven and ambitious individual with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, whilst providing a high standard of customer service.
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding and well-established property asset management agency.
The ideal candidate will need:
- A minimum of 12 months of Lettings experience
- To be articulate, dynamic, and well presented.
- Hold the ability to communicate well and build rapport with London based professionals from various salary brackets
- Have the ability to persuade and high levels of emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of Ealing & surrounding area will be highly beneficial
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and Saturdays
- Educated to Degree level
- UK driving licence and own car
Excellent package available:
- Basic 17,000 - 20,000 pa (DOE)
- Realistic OTE of 50,000 (based on 20 lets PCM)
- Car Allowance
- On-going training and career development
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and exciting company! If you want to progress your career as a Senior Lettings Executive, apply today!