Senior Lettings Negotiator (QR154)
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
£30 - £35,000 per annum, OTE
Sector: Estate Agency
Senior Lettings Negotiator required in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Basic salary of 18,000 pa with a profit share and commission, providing OTE of 30,000 - 35,000 pa.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and experienced individual in the field of property valuing and lead generation who can help our clients team sustain and better the quality of our services provided in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
The successful senior lettings negotiator will have full office support including a dedicated property management and administration team. The role will solely focus on securing new properties to let in & around the Hitchin area.
- You will be expected to take on a lead role, provide all-round good customer service whilst working mainly on your own initiative with guidance and direction provided if it is needed.
- Identifying and generating new business and instructions
- Conducting valuations
- Collecting landlord paperwork
- Adding potential landlords to the existing potential landlord database
- Preparing the marketing material for new properties
- Reporting to the MD directly and via reports
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Punctual and organised
- Understanding of current property legislation
- Minimum 1-year working experience as a valuer or
- Minimum 2-year Senior lettings negotiator
- Full Driving licence and own vehicle
- Hunger to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Basic Salary of 18,000 pa
- Highly competitive commission structure providing an OTE of 30 - 35,000 pa
- 3-month salary guarantee