Videographer / Social Media Manager (QR205)
Location: Grays, Essex
£20,000 - £25,000 PA
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
A unique proposition has arisen for a creative Videographer/Video Editor responsible for planning, filming, and editing video content to promote properties for sale with our client's evolving independent estate agent in Grays.
It is essential that the candidate is a confident, personable, and organised individual with a proven natural flair for creative content and a background in managing/producing creative media in various forms. They must demonstrate strong project management abilities, particularly within a film production and marketing context.
The Videographer / Social Media Manager will hold the following key skills:
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop, and a good understanding of the wider Creative Suite.
- Have a good understanding of videography/cinematography
- A desire and passion to advance your knowledge and use new software such as matterport
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrate excellent time management.
- Have a UK driving license and transport to travel throughout Thurrock
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including; the ability to write clear, concise, and creative text
- Have a degree/qualification in a relevant field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on all aspects of the creative process, including pre-production, capture, and post-production.
- Working on a wide variety of video content for properties worth up to 1.5m, such as promotional films, social media content, and short film features.
- Spending time capturing on-site at client locations across Thurrock
- Editing video to a high standard for social media campaigns
- Working closely with the Director & Sales Manager to collaborate on ongoing projects.
- Inputting and assisting throughout the creative process, developing the vision for projects based on client needs, planning and implementing shoots, and producing high-quality content.
- Conveying content in a concise and creative text on multiple social media platforms
If you are looking to kick-start your career as a Videographer and have a passion for creating stunning visual content, our client wants to hear from you!