Lettings Negotiator (QR316)
Location: Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
BASE SALARY £20 - £24,000 PA, OTE £25 - £30,000 PA
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
A thriving estate agency with multiple offices in and around Princes Risborough is currently seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The Director is searching for a candidate who can deliver exceptional customer service and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have experience in lettings and be passionate about advancing their career in the lettings industry.
Why is this a fantastic opportunity?
- You will receive a competitive base salary of £20,000 - £24,000 pa
- The commission is paid for generating new business, per property let and for additional services sold, including rent guarantee products.
- The OTE of £25,000 - £30,000 pa is very achievable
- Commission is uncapped
- Staff retention is high, and the Director values each member of the team
- Support to complete ARLA exams
- Progression available to become a Lettings Valuer
- Free Parking
- Business mileage paid
The role responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying and screening tenants
- Ensuring compliance throughout the lettings process
- Attending viewing appointments
- Securing new lets
- Processing tenant applications
- Uploading property details for advertisements
- Supporting the lettings department and Lettings Manager
Skills and experience required:
- A full UK driving license and own car
- Previous lettings experience
- A focus on five-star customer service levels
- Computer literate
- A self-motivated individual
This is a chance to work with one of the best letting agents in the area and progress your career.