Sales Progressor (QR152)
Location: Bishopston, City of Bristol
£20 - £22,000 PA, £25,000 OTE
Sector: Estate Agency
A great opportunity to join a large reputable independent firm in Bishopston, Bristol as a Sales Progressor.
The role involves working within a fast-paced sales environment and helping vendors and buyers with the legal and mortgage processes associated with their property purchase. Customer-facing, relationship building and rewarding.
- Manage a large pipeline of property purchases
- Work closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Maintain regular client contact
- Be extremely organised when tracking and managing the sales progression pipeline
- Regularly report to company Directors
- Dealing with the progression of properties sold subject to contract
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous sales progression experience or similar is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hardworking
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a strong work ethic, who is very well organised and preferably has a good understanding of the legal processes for purchasing a property.
Hours: Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Salary: In return, our client is offering a basic salary of 20,000 - 22,000 PA and OTE 25,000 PA.