Assistant Property Manager (QR207)
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
SALARY £20,000 PA
Sector: Property ManagementJump to application form
Our client is a highly successful and ambitious property management company. Overseeing the management of multiple residential portfolios across the UK.
As they expand further, they are looking to appoint an Assistant Property Manager at their Hitchin office.
The successful applicant will be a team player with the desire to work within the Property / Estate Agency sector. You will be highly organised, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service/client fulfillment.
The position is permanent and will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to progress to a Property Manager role.
- Property experience would be beneficial
- A motivated team player
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both, verbal and written
- Experience in the customer service
- A can-do attitude
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising effectively with tenants, tradesmen, service providers, and professional advisors
- Liaising with private landlords
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Arranging property inspections
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Administering tenancy deposit returns
How you will be rewarded:
- Excellent Career opportunities
- Structured Training and support
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- Starting salary of 20,000 pa