Photographer / Social Media Manager (QR220)
Location: Stanford-le-Hope, Essex
SALARY £20,000 - £25,000 PA
Sector: Estate AgencyJump to application form
Due to recent expansion, our client is looking to grow their brand further and requires a Photographer / Social Media Manager to drive all aspects of their marketing.
The role will include;
- Promoting the business & properties on their social media accounts
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Photography and videography of properties
- Creating floorplans and virtual tours
- Creating animation and promotional campaigns
- Work with the team and assist in creating new events
- Increase Brand Awareness
Key skills required:
- Experience in creating and working within a commercial environment is essential, but Estate Agency experience is not necessary for the right candidate!
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop, and a good understanding of the wider Creative Suite.
- Have a good understanding of videography/cinematography
- A desire and passion to advance your knowledge and use new software
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to handle a multitude of projects
- Have a UK driving licence and transport to travel to properties in Stanford-Le-Hope
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including; the ability to write clear, concise, and creative text
- Have a degree or qualification in a relevant field.
Equipment and additional training on specific software will be available.
Do you dream of a creative role that you can make your own and continue to learn on the job? If so, our client would love to hear from you!