Property Manager (QR143)
Location: Bermondsey, London
£24,000 - £26,000 PA
Sector: Property Management
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation for professionals across London. With over 700 professional occupants, the company has experienced significant growth in the last three years and are very excited about building for the future.
Following a strategic decision to rapidly expand into East London, our client is now looking for a Property Manager with circa one year's lettings experience. The East London team areas include Peckham/Dulwich across to Greenwich and up to Islington.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a new division within an established business, meaning that the right individual will be able to enjoy a start-up culture with the support of established systems and processes to enable them to progress and to excel.
Duties will incorporate:
- Traditional property management
- Liaising between occupants, property owners, and contractors
- Efficiently documenting via their software platforms
Additional duties will include:
- Co-ordinating furnishing
- Liaising with energy companies and local authorities
- Troubleshooting on the ground at various sites
- Prepping units for photoshoots
- Varied business administration to support the growth of the division.
The right person for this role will:
- Already be working in a property management position
- Be excited to join a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up business
- A willingness to get stuck into a breadth of critical activities within the Operations and Property Management side of the business.
- Be passionate about the work they are doing and the direction of the company
- Hold a positive 'can-do attitude'.
- Strong people skills and a professional manner is essential
- Along with a UK driving licence and own car
Remuneration and additional info
- Due to property locations, there will also be the opportunity for some remote working to enable the most efficient use of time on days where site visits are taking place.
- The role comes with a starting salary of 24 - 26,000 PA and career progression
- The office is open Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm